A member of the British Computer Society, Microsoft Partner and a Certified Microsoft Professional with over 25 years of experience supporting the IT needs of small businesses.
Specialising in supporting the use of all aspects of IT within your business or project by providing a reliable and prompt service at a very reasonable price.
Support and advice is available by email, telephone or remote access to your systems if required.
On site services are available of course, in Crieff, Aberfeldy, Alnwick, Fort William and surrounding areas.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Microsoft Office 365 installation and maintenance including Email, Sharepoint, Onedrive, Intune and applications.
- Advice and repair of computer systems due to hardware failure or software issues.
- Configuration and maintenance of networks and Internet access.
- Consultation, advice and provisioning of local and cloud based applications.
- Training for both technical issues and desktop applications.
- Web site maintenance, configuration, help with design and hosting on Microsoft Azure.
- Domain name purchase and configuration.
- Photography and image editing.
2015/16 Project: Offering Caravan Club and other small caravan sites a much improved Internet presence.
Including: Photography, Building web site, Domain Name registration, Google Tools configuration and training.
See example sites on our Gallery Page.
Please call or email to discuss your requirements.